Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

References?

Go down

References? Empty References?

Post  jmclaurin Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Still lovin' the podcast! Great job, guys...

Seems I'm full of requests, but is there any chance I could convince you to list your sources, the major works or philosophies discussed in the episodes in their summary or similar? Some centrally-kept information, such as an author/title list or references such as the powerpoint used in episode 32 (which I nabbed off your old site... thanks!), would be welcome as well... if not too much trouble. The surveys and research data are particularly the more valuable leads I'm seeking. This would be a tremendous help to direct further research or pleasure reading efforts.

[edit: I'd greatly appreciate any references provided by the reader as well]

I appreciate the work going into this product. It is my favorite podcast to date. It will be a sad day when I catch up with your seasons and have to wait a week at a time for your next release. Thanks for all you do!

~Chandler

Last edited by jmclaurin on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : broadened to include readers)
jmclaurin
jmclaurin

http://www.chandlerz.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum