Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum guidelines:

4 posters

Go down

Forum guidelines: Empty Forum guidelines:

Post  Momma Heathen Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I saw in another thread someone said they weren't sure about the use of certain 'language' on the forum. I will try to describe the do's and don'ts, and if there are any questions afterward, please feel free to ask (via PM or in this thread).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Adult Language: Is fine as long as it's not used against someone else for defamation. Example -- That was awesome shit! (Allowed) You are such a dumb shit! (Will be removed)

Threats: Absurd or not, these are taken seriously. There is a no-tolerance policy when it comes to threats and they will be removed. Depending on the offense, banning (temporary or permanent) may be enforced.

Links: Please make sure the links are appropriate for the discussion/topic. Also, if there is a link you want to post that has the potential to contain 'adult content' please add a warning with it. The Doubtcasters also have teen listeners, so let's try to keep this as friendly a place as possible.

Placing your post: Try to make sure that you place your post in the appropriate section, if applicable. I do sometimes move posts that seem 'stray' into a better place.

Editing: You can always go back and edit your post. Sometimes I see something that I may need to edit. For example, if you have a fantastic post up with a slip-up (maybe you got caught up and called someone a %#*%&), I reserve the right to simply censor the word and leave up the rest of the post. For bigger 'rule-breakers' the entire post may be removed. Post carefully!

Imperfection: I don't claim perfection, so if I take an action on the forum that you question, please let me know! Laughing

Have fun!: This is a demand, not an option. Do, or face eternal damnation. Twisted Evil

- Kris
Momma Heathen
Momma Heathen

http://www.mommaheathen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Forum guidelines: Empty Re: Forum guidelines:

Post  Nicholas Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Awesome shit = good.

Dumb shit = bad.

Got it. Smile
Nicholas
Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon Genesis Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Momma Heathen wrote:

Have fun!: This is a demand, not an option. Do, or face eternal damnation. Twisted Evil

Isn't that breaking the forum rules against threats? Laughing

Neon Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post  pandamonium Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 pm

Neon Genesis wrote:
Momma Heathen wrote:

Isn't that breaking the forum rules against threats? Laughing

I'm prety sure it's a promise, not a threat cat
pandamonium
pandamonium

http://pandamoniumdoodle.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down