Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonesin' for a new episode!

5 posters

Go down

Jonesin' for a new episode! Empty Jonesin' for a new episode!

Post  randytoad Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Boy, I really need a fix. You guys got me totally strung out, now you're late with a new episode and I need one real bad. I've listened to all the back episodes some of 'em a couple of times. Need a new one really bad man! Maybe just a short one...just gimme somethin' man!
randytoad
randytoad

Back to top Go down

Jonesin' for a new episode! Empty Re: Jonesin' for a new episode!

Post  exxian Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:41 pm

HAHA

Me too!

I keep refreshing my podcast subs and every time that little icon lights up next to Reasonable Doubts (Just under Real Time with Bill Maher, just above WNYC's Radio Lab) and then goes gray, my heart gets a little sad.

<3
exxian
exxian

Back to top Go down

Jonesin' for a new episode! Empty Can't... make it... much longer...

Post  consciencebound Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Can't... make it... much... longer...... I must have another episode or I may be forced to re-convert.

I think it is high time you guys quite your jobs and started producing reasonable doubts full time ;-)

consciencebound

http://www.consciencebound.com

Back to top Go down

Jonesin' for a new episode! Empty I pray for a new episode

Post  Closet Agnostic Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 pm

exxian wrote:

I keep refreshing my podcast subs and every time that little icon lights up next to Reasonable Doubts (Just under Real Time with Bill Maher, just above WNYC's Radio Lab) and then goes gray, my heart gets a little sad.

Thanks for the Bill Maher mention. I didn't realize he had a podcast. He has a new subscriber now. Very Happy It will kill time between the RD episodes.
Closet Agnostic
Closet Agnostic

Back to top Go down

Jonesin' for a new episode! Empty Sorry.

Post  JB Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Sorry guys. These past two weeks have been just a series of screw-ups on the podcast front. Unfortunately rd55 wont be up until next Tuesday. But I did post some extra material to the feed today (an interview with Luke and my blasphemy day speech). Hope it helps.
JB
JB

Back to top Go down

Post  exxian Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Closet Agnostic:

You're welcome! I don't have HBO so I rely on the podcast to watch the show. It can be frustrating sometimes because you can't see what's going on... but it's good enough.

JB:
thank you for posting that RD Extra!!
It was really amazing! I mean... yeah it wasn't an official "episode" but both segments were really wonderful and kept my full attention.
That line about everyone being a blasphemer really stuck in my head.
:-)
exxian
exxian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down