Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions:

+60
anotherday
Scott Pittman
Shannon
PrometheusWins
tbiggin
seaotter
Chris Lindsay
jared.lackey
danquixote
corynski
ugskeptic
embiearts
2buckchuck
Matthew
whanztastic
Sblast
Lausten
Revolution
Jared
DALwrites
infinitemonkey
5thApe
Pegasus
chowteam02
FromHongKongWithLove
MonkeyGo
zntneo
gorgardard
napoleon
John Dennis
CaptainSpaulding
Aedon
Moses
twitchdelamer
NedStark
SoYouSway
timmeh
cleanwillie
karyn
RachelCK
MisterChristopher
Stanley
Neon Genesis
Jim
NH Baritone
postwaste
jem
jifrock
pinnball
Nicholas
jgrow2
unabashed
blacklens
Brad
snafu
Stegocephalian
Sosa
DJ
Fletch
Momma Heathen
64 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Introductions: - Page 4 Empty Hello

Post  RyanAech Fri May 04, 2012 9:36 am

Hello all. I'm a former Catholic seminarian who deconverted while in preparation for the entry into Seminary. I have a background in philosophy and theology, though currently I work as the most disingenuous types of confidence men, I'm in the hospitality industry.
I've listened to every Reasonable Doubts podcast and I have to say, it is one of my favorite podcasts (and I'm subscribed to over 50). Thank you so much for providing the excellent show.

RyanAech

Back to top Go down

Introductions: - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions:

Post  MattYellen Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Hello all. I'm Matt. I current live in Boston, MA. I was raised non-religious, but became a Lutheran for a few years around high school and early college. After that I drifted back in agnosticism and counted myself as something of an amateur apologist.

About 2 years ago I went full fledged atheist after reading Sam Harris's A Moral Landscape. (That's right... The horsemen do manage to change some minds.) I'm a software engineer by trade but love philosophy. By far my favorite non-computer course in college was Metaphysics and Epistomology.

I'm a latecomer to Reasonable Doubts, but have spent the last few weeks catching up on the first 70 or so episodes. Keep them coming guys!

MattYellen

Back to top Go down

Introductions: - Page 4 Empty Howdy all

Post  MickO Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Greetings fellow doubters.

I'm an expat Swede (now living in the U.S.A.), life-long atheist and nerd. Been listening to the podcast for a while now, and figured I'd connect a bit more by signing up here. LOVE the show, enjoy very much discussing issues like faith, morals, free will (the big three, right?) on arguably the worst venue possible - facebook.

Being born and raised in Sweden, one of the most godless countries in the world, I really came to realize how crooked religion is, and how pervasive it is even in secular american life, and also really started to pay attention to the likes of Hitchens, Harris, Dawkins, Dennett et al.

Big nerd - building my own PCs, loving Linux, currently building my own 8" Newtonian (Dobson style) telescope.
MickO
MickO

http://www.ohrberg.org/

Back to top Go down

Introductions: - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4